Expression of performance of gas analyzers - Part 6: Photometric analyzers
- the terminology and definitions related to the functional performance of gas analyzers, utilizing a photometric analyzer, for the continuous measurement of gas or vapor concentration in a source gas;
- it unifies methods used in making and verifying statements on the functional performance of such analyzers;
- it specifies what tests should be performed to determine the functional performance and how such tests should be carried out and it provides basic documents to support the application of standards of quality assurance ISO 9001. This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition published in 1994 and constitutes a technical revision. The major changes are:
- All references (normative and informative) have been updated, deleted or added to as appropriate.
- All the terms and definitions relating to the document have been updated where appropriate.
- New definitions have been added for generic photometric equipment and measurements.
- All references to "errors" have been replaced by "uncertainties" and appropriate updated definitions applied.
- Figures A.1, A.2.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 65/SC 65B - Measurement and control devicesrss|
|ICS||19.080 - Electrical and electronic testing
71.040.40 - Chemical analysis
|File size||1185 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.