Electroacoustics - Octave-band and fractional-octave-band filters - Part 1: Specifications
- the single document in the first edition of IEC 61260 (1995) and its amendment 1 (2001) is in IEC 61260 series separated into the three parts covering: specifications, pattern evaluation tests and periodic tests;
- the performance category class 0 is removed;
- the design goals for the specification can be based only base-10;
- the reference environmental conditions have been changed from 20 °C / 65 % RH to 23 °C / 50 % RH; and
- IEC 61260 (1995) specified tolerance limits without considering the uncertainty of measurement for verification of the specifications. IEC 61260 series specifies acceptance limits for the observed values and maximum-permitted uncertainty of measurements for laboratories testing conformance to specifications in the standard.
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.