Optical amplifiers - Test methods - Part 1: Power and gain parameters
- nominal output signal power;
- reverse gain;
- maximum gain;
- maximum gain wavelength;
- maximum gain variation with temperature;
- gain wavelength band;
- gain wavelength variation;
- gain stability;
- polarization-dependent gain;
- large-signal output stability;
- saturation output power;
- maximum output signal power;
- maximum total output power. The object of this standard is specifically directed to single-channel amplifiers. For multichannel amplifiers, one should refer to the IEC 61290-10 series. Keywords: optical amplifiers (OAs), optically pumped fibres (OFAs), semiconductors (SOAs), and waveguides (POWAs)
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 86/SC 86C - Fibre optic systems and active devicesrss|
|ICS||33.180.30 - Optic amplifiers|
|File size||1036 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.