IEC TR 61439-0:2013
Low-voltage switchgear and controlgear assemblies - Part 0: Guidance to specifying assemblies
- an explanation of the ASSEMBLY characteristics and options within the IEC 61439 series;
- a guidance on how to select the appropriate option and to define characteristics so as to meet specific application needs, using a functional approach; and
- an assistance in the specification of ASSEMBLIES. This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition published in 2010. It constitutes a technical revision. This second edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- alignment with IEC 61439-1:2011;
- alignment of Annex B with Annex AA of IEC 61439-2:2011;
- alignment of Table C.1 with Table BB.1 of IEC 61439-2:2011;
- addition of a new Annex D regarding IEC 61439-3;
- addition of a new Annex E regarding IEC 61439-4;
- addition of a new Annex G regarding IEC 61439-6;
- general editorial review. Within the IEC 61439 series of standards for low-voltage switchgear and controlgear assemblies (ASSEMBLIES), there are system and application details that are specified by the user to enable the manufacturer to produce an ASSEMBLY that meets the needs and expectations of the user.
|Publication type||Technical Report|
|TC/SC||TC 121/SC 121B - Low-voltage switchgear and controlgear assembliesrss|
|ICS||29.130.20 - Low voltage switchgear and controlgear|
|File size||1308 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.