Low-voltage switchgear and controlgear assemblies - Part 4: Particular requirements for assemblies for construction sites (ACS)
- ASSEMBLIES for which the rated voltage does not exceed 1 000 V in case of a.c. or 1 500 V in case of d.c.;
- ASSEMBLIES where the nominal primary voltage and the nominal secondary voltage of transformers incorporated in ACS are within the limits specified above;
- ASSEMBLIES intended for use on construction sites, both indoors and outdoors, i.e. temporary places of work to which the public do not generally have access and where building construction, installation, repairs, alteration or demolition of property (buildings) or civil engineering (public works) or excavation or any other similar operations are carried out;
- transportable (semi-fixed) or mobile ASSEMBLIES with enclosure. The manufacture and/or assembly may be carried out other than by the original manufacturer. This first edition of IEC 61439-4 cancels and replaces the second edition of IEC 60439-4 (2004), and constitutes a technical revision. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the last edition of IEC 60439-4:
- modification of the title as "Part 4: Particular requirements for assemblies for construction sites (ACS)";
- alignment on IEC 61439-1 regarding the structure and technical content, as applicable;
- to allow comparison with tested ACS.
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 61439-1:2011.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English/French, Spanish|
|TC/SC||TC 121/SC 121B - Low-voltage switchgear and controlgear assembliesrss|
|ICS||29.130.20 - Low voltage switchgear and controlgear|
|File size||1235 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.