Function blocks - Part 2: Software tool requirements
AbstractIEC 61499-2:2012 defines requirements for software tools to support the following systems engineering tasks enumerated in IEC 61499-1:
- the specification of function block types;
- the functional specification of resource types and device types;
- the specification, analysis, and validation of distributed IPMCSs;
- the configuration, implementation, operation, and maintenance of distributed IPMCSs;
- the exchange of information among software tools. This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition published in 2005 and constitutes a technical revision. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition: The contents of Annex A have been updated to conform to the technical changes of the second edition of IEC 61499-1. CDATA sections are now allowed for the textual contents of algorithms in Tables A.4 and A.5.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 65/SC 65B - Measurement and control devicesrss|
|ICS||25.040.40 - Industrial process measurement and control|
35.240.50 - IT applications in industry
|File size||1285 KB|
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). The following credit cards are accepted: American express, Mastercard and Visa. Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.