Communication networks and systems for power utility automation - Part 7-1: Basic communication structure - Principles and models
- substation-specific information models for power utility automation systems,
- device functions used for power utility automation purposes, and
- communication systems to provide interoperability within power utility facilities. Compared to the first edition, this second edition introduces:
- the model for statistical and historical statistical data,
- the concepts of proxies, gateways, LD hierarchy and LN inputs,
- the model for time synchronisation,
- the concepts behind different testing facilities,
- the extended logging function. It also clarifies certain items.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 57 - Power systems management and associated information exchangerss|
|ICS||33.200 - Telecontrol. Telemetering|
|File size||8338 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.