IEC 61951-2:2017 RLV
Secondary cells and batteries containing alkaline or other non acid electrolytes - Secondary sealed cells and batteries for portable applications - Part 2: Nickel-metal hydride
IEC 61951-2:2017 specifies marking, designation, dimensions, tests and requirements for secondary sealed nickel-metal hydride small prismatic, cylindrical and button cells and batteries, suitable for use in any orientation, for portable applications.
This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- addition of battery type;
- addition of ‘F’ (high recovery type) designation for cells and batteries;
- addition of ‘I’ (low self-discharge type) designation for cells;
- revision of Figure 3 (22.214.171.124);
- addition of “optional pip” note to positive contact;
- changed leader line position from pip to flats of positive contact (B and G).
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 21/SC 21A - Secondary cells and batteries containing alkaline or other non-acid electrolytesrss|
|ICS||29.220.30 - Alkaline secondary cells and batteries|
|File size||3163 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.