Communication networks and systems for power utility automation - Part 8-1: Specific communication service mapping (SCSM) - Mappings to MMS (ISO 9506-1 and ISO 9506-2) and to ISO/IEC 8802-3
Note: a more recent version of this publication exists
IEC 61850-8-1:2011+AMD1:2020 CSV
- the support of gigabit Ethernet,
- the link layer redundancy,
- the extension of the length of the object reference,
- the extension of the reason for inclusion type for comprehensive logging,
- the mapping of the tracking services,
- a second mapping of the objectReference when used in the tracking services, or as linking,
- the extension of the AdditionalCause enumeration,
- the simulation of GOOSE telegram,
- the so-called fixed-length encoded GOOSE,
- the removal of the SCL Control Block.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 57 - Power systems management and associated information exchangerss|
|ICS||33.200 - Telecontrol. Telemetering|
|File size||3365 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share this page
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.