IEC 61851-1:2010 Withdrawn
Electric vehicle conductive charging system - Part 1: General requirements
- revision of connector definitions and current levels (Clause 8);
- modification definition of pilot wire to pilot function;
- division of Clause 9 to create Clauses 9 and 11;
- Clause 9: specific requirements for inlet, plug and socket-outlet;
- Clause 11: EVSE requirements: the basic generic requirements for charging stations;
- renumbering of annexes;
- deletion of previous Annex A and integration of charging cable requirements into new Clause 10;
- Annex B becomes Annex A and is normative for all systems using a PWM pilot function with a pilot wire; Annex C becomes Annex B;
- replacement of previous Annex D (coding tables for power indicator) with B.4 in Annex B using new values;
- new informative Annex C describing an alternative pilot function system.
This publication is of high relevance for Smart Grid.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English/French, Spanish|
|TC/SC||TC 69 - Electrical power/energy transfer systems for electrically propelled road vehicles and industrial trucksrss|
|ICS||43.120 - Electric road vehicles|
|File size||1709 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.