IEC 61326-3-1:2017 RLV
Electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use - EMC requirements – Part 3-1: Immunity requirements for safety-related systems and for equipment intended to perform safety-related functions (functional safety) – General industrial applications
AbstractIEC 61326-3-1:2017 RLV contains the International Standard and its Redline version. The Redline version is available in English only. The Redline version provides you with a quick and easy way to compare all the changes between this standard and its previous edition. The Redline version is not an official IEC Standard, only the current version of the standard is to be considered the official document.
IEC 61326-3-1:2017 covers all equipment within the scope of IEC 61326-1, but is limited to systems and equipment for industrial applications intended to perform safety functions as defined in IEC 61508 with SIL 1-3.
This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition published in 2008. This edition constitutes a technical revision. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- extension of the frequency range up to 6 GHz for the radio-frequency electromagnetic field test according to IEC 61000-4-3,
- replacement of the performance criterion FS with DS according to the generic standard IEC 61000-6-7,
- adding Table 1 - Aspects to be considered during application of performance criterion DS,
- including immunity tests for devices with current consumption > 16 A according to IEC 61000-4-34,
- updating Table 8 - Frequency ranges of mobile transmitters and ISM equipment,
- updating Figure A.1 and Figure 1 for better readability.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 65/SC 65A - System aspectsrss|
|ICS||25.040.40 - Industrial process measurement and control|
33.100.20 - Immunity
|File size||2136 KB|
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). The following credit cards are accepted: American express, Mastercard and Visa. Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.