IEC 61892-2:2012 Withdrawn
Mobile and fixed offshore units - Electrical installations - Part 2: System design
- the d.c. voltage given in clause 1 has been updated to 1 500 V, to ensure consistency through all parts of the IEC 61892 series;
- Clause 4 has been rewritten, such that all requirements to emergency power are now given in 4.3;
- the tables for nominal a.c. voltages have been updated in accordance with the last revision of IEC 60038;
- the requirement to cross sectional area for earthing conductors has been made dependent on the system earthing arrangement;
- requirement for emergency stop for motor-driven fuel-oil transfer and fuel-oil pressure pumps has been added. The contents of the corrigendum of March 2013 have been included in this copy.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 18 - Electrical installations of ships and of mobile and fixed offshore unitsrss|
|ICS||47.020.60 - Electrical equipment of ships and of marine structures|
|File size||1410 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.