IEC TR 61850-10-3:2022
Communication networks and systems for power utility automation - Part 10-3: Functional testing of IEC 61850 systems
The report may be useful to users applying IEC 61850 to other domains, however testing of IEC 61850 systems outside the substation domain is not within the scope of this document.
This document describes:
• A methodical approach to the verification and validation of a substation solution
• The use of IEC 61850 resources for testing in Edition 2.1
• Recommended testing practices for different use cases
• Definition of the process for testing of IEC 61850 based devices and systems using communications instead of hard wired system interfaces (ex. GOOSE and SV instead of hardwired interfaces)
• Use cases related to protection and control functions verification and testing
This document does not cover the conformance testing of devices according to IEC 61850-10 or methodologies for testing of abstract device independent functions.
|Publication type||Technical Report|
|TC/SC||TC 57 - Power systems management and associated information exchangerss|
|ICS||33.200 - Telecontrol. Telemetering|
|File size||8293 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share this page
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 16:00 CET Monday to Friday.