IEC 61938:2013 Withdrawn
Multimedia systems - Guide to the recommended characteristics of analogue interfaces to achieve interoperability
- the values in each table were chosen with respect to the state of the art and representative of best practice in industry;
- plug-in power systems and soundcard power systems are added;
- a new subclause 12.3 has been created: Interoperability of portable audio headphones/earphones and portable audio equipment;
- a new Annex A describing pairing and screening of conductors is added;
- a new Annex B describing phantom power variants for specialized applications is also added.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English/French, Spanish|
|TC/SC||TC 100 - Audio, video and multimedia systems and equipmentrss|
|ICS||33.160.01 - Audio, video and audiovisual systems in general
35.200 - Interface and interconnection equipment
|File size||1480 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.