High-voltage switchgear and controlgear - Part 108: High-voltage alternating current disconnecting circuit-breakers for rated voltages above 52 kV
This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition published in 2005. This edition contains the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- The document has been restructured according to IEC 62271-1:2017.
- The document has been adapted to some of the changes introduced in IEC 62271-100:–.
- The document has been adapted to some of the changes introduced in IEC 62271-102:2018.
- References have been reviewed and updated.
- Some definitions have been reviewed and adapted to the latest IEV editions.
- Rated static terminal load and static terminal load test have been removed and a design requirement for static mechanical loads has been included.
- Additional type tests for auxiliary and control circuits have been included.
- X-radiation test procedure for vacuum interrupters has been included.
- Type test for testing of interlocking device and type test for testing of temporary mechanical locking devices have been included.
- Special requirements for making and breaking tests on class E2 disconnecting circuit-breakers have been removed.
 Under preparation. Stage at the time of publication: IEC CDV 62271-100:2020.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 17/SC 17A - Switching devicesrss|
|ICS||29.130.10 - High voltage switchgear and controlgear|
|File size||1554 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 16:00 CET Monday to Friday.