Information technology - Security techniques - Information security management systems - Overview and vocabulary
The terms and definitions provided in this document
- cover commonly used terms and definitions in the ISMS family of standards;
- do not cover all terms and definitions applied within the ISMS family of standards; and
- do not limit the ISMS family of standards in defining new terms for use.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English, French|
|TC/SC||ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 27 - Information security, cybersecurity and privacy protectionrss|
|ICS||01.040.35 - Information technology. Office machines (Vocabularies)|
03.100.70 - Management systems
35.030 - IT Security
|File size||1182 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
- Article: ensure compliance with cyber security regulations
- Article: cyber security for broadcasters
- Article: challenges of cyber security
Share this page
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.