Low-voltage switchgear and controlgear - Controller-device interfaces (CDIs) - Part 3: DeviceNet
- specification of group 4 messages (5.1.2);
- clarifications on messaging protocol (5.2);
- addition of I/O multicast poll messages (5.5.2 and 5.5.8);
- clarifications on slave behaviour (5.5.4 and 5.5.9);
- clarifications on physical layer (transceiver) in 5.7;
- miscellaneous corrections/clarifications on cable (8.2);
- clarifications on EMC testing (9.2.10) and logical testing (9.3). The contents of the corrigendum of March 2015 and corrigendum of October 2019 have been included in this copy.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 121/SC 121A - Low-voltage switchgear and controlgearrss|
|ICS||29.130.20 - Low voltage switchgear and controlgear|
|File size||4346 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.