IEC 61850-6:2009+AMD1:2018 CSV
Communication networks and systems for power utility automation - Part 6: Configuration description language for communication in power utility automation systems related to IEDs
- functional extensions added based on changes in other Parts of IEC 61850, especially in IEC 61850-7-2 and IEC 61850-7-3;
- functional extensions concerning the engineering process, especially for configuration data exchange between system configuration tools, added;
- clarifications and corrections. This consolidated version consists of the second edition (2009) and its amendment 1 (2018). Therefore, no need to order amendment in addition to this publication. This publication is of core relevance for Smart Grid.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 57 - Power systems management and associated information exchangerss|
|ICS||33.200 - Telecontrol. Telemetering|
|File size||3752 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
- Blog post: how IEC 61850 standards remain ahead of the game
- Article: digital twins and the smart grid
Share this page
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 16:00 CET Monday to Friday.