Specifications for particular types of winding wires - Part 0-2: General requirements - Enamelled rectangular copper wire
Note: a redline version of this publication exists
IEC 60317-0-2:2020 RLV
IEC 60317-0-2:2020 specifies the general requirements of enamelled rectangular copper winding wires. The range of nominal conductor dimensions is given in 4.1 and the relevant specification sheet. This fourth edition cancels and replaces the third edition published in 2013. This edition constitutes a technical revision. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- revision to Clause 2 to add new normative references for specifications for copper rods;
- revision to 3.1 to add a new definition for the term “bonding layer”;
- revision to 3.2.1 to the conditions specified for tests to be carried out;
- revision to 4.5 to add requirements for minimal, nomimal and maximal overall dimensions with a bonding layer;
- revision to Clause 5 to reference specifications for rectangular and square copper rod;
- revision to Clause 6 to take into account nominal proof strength;
- revision to 8.2 to the adherence test requirement;
- revision to Clause 18 to make reference to the relevant specification sheet.
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.