IEC TR 61292-3:2020
Optical amplifiers - Part 3: Classification, characteristics and applications
- document architecture now focuses on EDFA, FRA and SOA;
- the description of PDFA and TDFA has been moved to the annexes;
- the EDWA description has been deleted;
- information on single channel amplification, multi-channel amplification, configuration and control method for EDFA, FRA and SOA has been added;
- information on future amplifiers, arrayed amplifiers and SDM amplifiers has been added.
|Publication type||Technical Report|
|TC/SC||TC 86/SC 86C - Fibre optic systems and active devicesrss|
|ICS||33.180.30 - Optic amplifiers|
33.160.10 - Amplifiers
|File size||2403 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.