Audio/video, information and communication technology equipment - Environmentally conscious design
- life cycle thinking aspects,
- material efficiency,
- energy efficiency,
- consumables and batteries,
- chemical and noise emissions,
- end of life,
- hazardous substances/preparations,
- and product packaging. This standard covers only criteria directly related to the environmental performance of the product. Criteria such as safety, ergonomics and electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) are outside the scope of this standard and covered by other standards. This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition published in 2008. It is primarily an editorial revision that adds information related to the modifications noted in certain definitions and updating of regulation references. Keywords: Audio/Video, Environmental Aspects, Life Cycle
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English/French, Spanish|
|TC/SC||TC 100/TA 19 - Environmental and energy aspects for multimedia systems and equipmentrss|
|ICS||13.020.01 - Environment and environmental protection in general|
33.160.01 - Audio, video and audiovisual systems in general
|File size||1289 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.