IEC 61535:2019 RLV
Installation couplers intended for permanent connection in fixed installations
IEC 61535:2019 applies to two-wire, up to five-wire installation couplers, including earth, if provided, with a rated voltage up to and including 500 V AC or DC and a rated connecting capacity up to and including 10 mm2 for permanent connection in electrical installations. Installation couplers with additional contacts for voltages other than mains voltages are outside the scope of this document. This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition published in 2009 and Amendment 1:2012. This edition constitutes a technical revision. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- enlargement of the scope to DC application;
- addition of further requirements as regards DC application (marking, etc.), no additional test procedures were deemed necessary; however some modifications were necessary in the normative text;
- changes and enhancement of the field of application of installation couplers into outdoor applications;
- addition of a suitable temperature range;
- updating of the list of normative references, modified to undated references, where possible.
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.