IEC 61850-7-4:2010+AMD1:2020 CSV
Communication networks and systems for power utility automation - Part 7-4: Basic communication structure - Compatible logical node classes and data object classes
- corrections and clarifications according to technical issues raised by the users' community; extensions for new logical nodes for the power quality domain;
- extensions for the model for statistical and historical statistical data;
- extensions regarding IEC 61850-90-1;
- extensions for new logical nodes for monitoring functions according to IEC 62271;
- new logical nodes from IEC 61850-7-410 and IEC 61850-7-420 of general interest.
This publication is of core relevance for Smart Grid. This consolidated version consists of the second edition (2010) and its amendment 1 (2020). Therefore, no need to order amendment in addition to this publication.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 57 - Power systems management and associated information exchangerss|
|ICS||33.200 - Telecontrol. Telemetering|
|File size||9903 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
- Blog post: how IEC 61850 standards remain ahead of the game
- Article: digital twins and the smart grid
Share this page
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 16:00 CET Monday to Friday.