Magnetic materials - Part 3: Methods of measurement of the magnetic properties of electrical steel strip and sheet by means of a single sheet tester
Note: a redline version of this publication exists
IEC 60404-3:2022 RLV
- Annex A was revised. The method of determining the yokes’ lamination resistance was added to Annex A;
- Annex B of the consolidated version of 2010 referred to calibration of the SST using the Epstein method. It was cancelled;
- Annex B (new), Annex C and Annex D were revised, they are for information only;
- Annex C was modified taking account of the new situation regarding P and R grades;
- Annex D was amended by addition of Clause D.4 on the numerical air flux compensation.
|TC 68 - Magnetic alloys and steelsrss
|29.030 - Magnetic materials
17.220.20 - Measurement of electrical and magnetic quantities
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 16:00 CET Monday to Friday.