IEC 61547:2020 RLV
Equipment for general lighting purposes - EMC immunity requirements
IEC 61547:2020 which deals with electromagnetic immunity requirements, applies to lighting equipment which is within the scope of IEC technical committee 34, including apparatus such as lamps, luminaires, and modules. This third edition cancels and replaces the second edition, published in 2009. This edition constitutes a technical revision This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- extension of scope with end-user replaceable modules and the combination of end-user replaceable module and independent auxiliary;
- clarification of module testing in a host system;
- increased ESD and surge test levels for road and street lighting equipment;
- the introduction of ESD testing under normal operation and handling conditions;
- removal of line to ground surge test for self-ballasted lamps ≤ 25 W.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 34 - Lightingrss|
|ICS||29.020 - Electrical engineering in general
29.140.01 - Lamps in general
33.100.10 - Emission
|File size||1700 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.