High-voltage switchgear and controlgear - Part 103: Switches for rated voltages above 1 kV up to and including 52 kV
- the rated voltage of 52 kV is now included;
- the document is aligned with IEC 62271-1 and IEC 62271-100;
- addition of a test procedure for short-circuit making tests;
- introduction of notion of NSDD (non-sustained disruptive discharge) as defined in IEC 62271-1 and restrikes;
- new classes C1 and C2 for capacitive switching;
- new Annex A defining tolerances.
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 62271-1:2007. The contents of the corrigendum of October 2013 have been included in this copy.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English/French, Spanish|
|TC/SC||TC 17/SC 17A - Switching devicesrss|
|ICS||29.130.10 - High voltage switchgear and controlgear|
|File size||2077 KB|
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.