High-voltage switchgear and controlgear - Part 105: Alternating current switch-fuse combinations for rated voltages above 1 kV up to and including 52 kV
- breaking, at the rated recovery voltage, any current up to and including the rated short-circuit breaking current;
- making, at the rated voltage, circuits to which the rated short-circuit breaking current applies.
It does not apply to fuse-circuit-breakers, fuse-contactors, combinations for motor-circuits or to combinations incorporating single capacitor bank switches. This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition of IEC 62271-105, published in 2002, and constitutes a technical revision. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- implementation of figures at the place where they are cited first;
- renumbering of tables;
- addition of some of the proposals from IEC paper 17A/852/INF;
- addition of missing subclauses of IEC 62271-1;
- implementation of 6.105 "Extension of validity of type tests" and consequently removing of the relevant parts in the different existing clauses;
- change of 7th paragraph of 6.101.4 as there is now a definition of NSDD given in 3.7.4 of IEC 62271-1:2007. Harmonization with IEC 62271-107;
- some referenced clauses in other standards like IEC 60282-1 were changed and therefore changed the editions under 1.2 to the ones referred to;
- addition of a new Annex C defining tolerances.
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 62271-1:2007.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English/French, Spanish|
|TC/SC||TC 17/SC 17A - Switching devicesrss|
|ICS||29.130.10 - High voltage switchgear and controlgear|
|File size||1502 KB|
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.