High-voltage switchgear and controlgear - Part 107: Alternating current fused circuit-switchers for rated voltages above 1 kV up to and including 52 kV
- breaking, at the rated recovery voltage, any load or fault current up to and including the rated short-circuit breaking current;
- making, at the rated voltage, circuits to which the rated short-circuit breaking current applies. This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition, published in 2005. It constitutes a technical revision. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition.
- the reference to IEC 60694 has been changed to IEC 62271-1;
- the new clauses and subclauses from IEC 62271-1 have been added and where necessary new wording has been provided;
- the normative references have been updated: IEC 60265-1 to IEC 62271-103, IEC 60787 to IEC/TR 60787, IEC 60466 to IEC 62271-201, and IEC/TR 60787 was moved to the bibliography;
- the figures and tables have been placed in the document where they are first cited;
- the numbering of figures and tables has been changed to obtain the correct order;
- the definition of NSDD was deleted. This definition is included in IEC 62271-1;
- the acceptance criteria have been aligned with 6.101.4 of IEC 62271-103:2011;
- the various provisions expressed about "extension of the validity of type tests" have been grouped under 6.103: some of the rules were duplicated in Clauses 6 and 8, and it seems better fitted to deal within each type test sub-clause only with the type test to be performed. Conditions have not been changed, but the wording is clearer;
- new numbering of subclauses in Clauses 8 and 9 to avoid conflict with clauses from IEC 62271-1.
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 62271-1:2007.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English/French, Spanish|
|TC/SC||TC 17/SC 17A - Switching devicesrss|
|ICS||29.130.10 - High voltage switchgear and controlgear|
|File size||1655 KB|
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.