IEC 62271-109:2008+AMD1:2013 CSV
High-voltage switchgear and controlgear - Part 109: Alternating-current series capacitor by-pass switches
- By-passing test duty has been split.
- Equivalence regarding applicability of test parameters were reviewed.
- Recovery voltage waveshape during insertion test duty has been recalculated and optimized. An explanatory note on the calculation of the recovery voltage is given in Annex F.
- Withdrawal of the electrical endurance class BP2. Such devices are now covered in informative Annex E.
- Addition of Annex D which gives examples of typical by-pass switch ratings. This consolidated version consists of the second edition (2008) and its amendment 1 (2013). Therefore, no need to order amendment in addition to this publication.
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 62271-100:2008 and IEC 62271-1:2007.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 17/SC 17A - Switching devicesrss|
|ICS||29.130.10 - High voltage switchgear and controlgear|
|File size||2873 KB|
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.