IEC 62271-200:2011 Withdrawn
High-voltage switchgear and controlgear - Part 200: AC metal-enclosed switchgear and controlgear for rated voltages above 1 kV and up to and including 52 kV
- definitions, classifications and testing procedures are specified more precisely;
- categories LSC2A and LSC2B have been clarified and LSC2 has been assigned a separate definition;
- specific ratings related to fault level to earth (4.5 to 4.7) are introduced;
- solid insulated high-voltage parts are no longer considered as compartments on their own;
- an optional rating "cable test voltage" and the associated requirements and type tests are introduced;
- for testing the internal arc classification, when assigned by the manufacturer, more specific guidance is provided regarding the test arrangement, room simulation and arc initiation;
- a single phase to earth ignition is also recognised for internal arc testing;
- the Annexes A and B are renumbered Annexes AA and BB.
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 62271-1:2007. The contents of the corrigendum of June 2015 have been included in this copy.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English/French, Spanish|
|TC/SC||TC 17/SC 17C - Assembliesrss|
|ICS||29.130.10 - High voltage switchgear and controlgear|
|File size||2686 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 16:00 CET Monday to Friday.