IEC 60601-1-11:2015+AMD1:2020 CSV
Medical electrical equipment - Part 1-11: General requirements for basic safety and essential performance - Collateral Standard: Requirements for medical electrical equipment and medical electrical systems used in the home healthcare environment
- the dwelling place in which a patient lives;
- other places where patients are present both indoors and outdoors, excluding professional healthcare facility environments where operators with medical training are continually available when patients are present.
This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition of IEC 60601-1-11, published in 2010, and constitutes a technical revision. The most significant changes with respect to the previous edition include the following modifications:
- correction of test method for relative humidity control at temperatures above 35 °C;
- redrafting of subclauses that altered instead of adding to the general standard or other collateral standards; and
- harmonizing with the changes to the amendments to the general standard and other collateral standards.
This consolidated version consists of the second edition (2015) and its amendment 1 (2020). Therefore, no need to order amendment in addition to this publication.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 62/SC 62A - Common aspects of electrical equipment used in medical practicerss|
|ICS||11.020.10 - Health care services in general |
11.040.01 - Medical equipment in general
|File size||3815 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.