Information technology for learning, education and training - Reference framework of e-Portfolio information
The reference framework identifies content and functional components that support e-Portfolio systems. It addresses interoperability issues required for data exchange between these components and among the various categories.
- provides an e-Portfolio reference framework;
- provides descriptions of e-Portfolios in terms of components (content or functional), categories, elements and items;
- identifies commonalities of current implementations of e-Portfolios; and,
- represents the needs of stakeholders (learners, instructors, etc.).
This document does not include:
- in-depth technical review of issues related to adaptability to culture, language, and human functions;
- security techniques related to the protection of privacy information;
- authentication of the identity of an IT or ITLET system user;
- how e-Portfolios might integrate with ITLET systems; and,
- specific requirements of e-Portfolios or e-Portfolio systems to meet jurisdictional domain requirements.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 36 - Information technology for learning, education and trainingrss|
|ICS||03.100.30 - Management of human resources
35.240.90 - IT applications in education
|File size||2345 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.