Cloud computing and distributed platforms - Data flow, data categories and data use - Part 1: Fundamentals
- extends the existing cloud computing vocabulary and reference architecture in ISO/IEC 17788 and ISO/IEC 17789 to describe an ecosystem involving devices using cloud services,
- describes the various types of data flowing within the devices and cloud computing ecosystem,
- describes the impact of connected devices on the data that flow within the cloud computing ecosystem,
- describes flows of data between cloud services, cloud service customers and cloud service users,
- provides foundational concepts, including a data taxonomy, and
- identifies the categories of data that flow across the cloud service customer devices and cloud services.
This document is applicable primarily to cloud service providers, cloud service customers and cloud service users, but also to any person or organisation involved in legal, policy, technical or other implications of data flows between devices and cloud services.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 38 - Cloud Computing and Distributed Platformsrss|
|ICS||35.210 - Cloud computing|
|File size||4929 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.