Household electrical appliances - Measurement of standby power
- greater detail in set-up procedures and introduction of stability requirements for all measurement methods to ensure that results are as representative as possible;
- refinement of measurement uncertainty requirements for power measuring instruments, especially for more difficult loads with high crest factor and/or low power factor;
- updated guidance on product configuration, instrumentation and calculation of measurement uncertainty;
- inclusion of definitions for low power modes as requested by TC59 and use of these new definitions and more rigorous terminology throughout the standard;
- inclusion of specific test conditions where power consumption is affected by ambient illumination.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 59 - Performance of household and similar electrical appliancesrss|
|ICS||17.220.20 - Measurement of electrical and magnetic quantities
97.030 - Domestic electrical appliances in general
|File size||1550 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.