Maritime navigation and radiocommunication equipment and systems - Automatic identification system (AIS) - Part 1: AIS Base Stations - Minimum operational and performance requirements, methods of testing and required test results
- incorporation of the technical characteristics included in Recommendation ITU R M.1371 5;
- the BCE, BCF and CAB sentences replaced with BCG, BCL and RST;
- comment blocks replaced with TAG blocks;
- scheduled broadcast of Message 26 added;
- Message 27 control added;
- transmitter intermodulation attenuation harmonised with ITU;
- 12,5 kHz channel operation removed;
- transmission of Message 24A, Message 25 and Message 26 added;
- 90 % channel load test with VSI and TAG blocks enabled added.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English, English/French|
|TC/SC||TC 80 - Maritime navigation and radiocommunication equipment and systemsrss|
|ICS||47.020.70 - Navigation and control equipment|
|File size||3452 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share this page
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.