Information technology - Digitally recorded media for information interchange and storage - 120 mm Single Layer (25,0 Gbytes per disk) and Dual Layer (50,0 Gbytes per disk) BD Rewritable disk
This document specifies the following:
- two related but different types of this disk;
- conditions for conformance;
- environments in which the disk is to be operated and stored;
- mechanical and physical characteristics of the disk, which allow mechanical interchange between data processing systems;
- format of the information on the disk, including the physical disposition of the tracks and sectors;
- error-correcting codes and coding method used;
- characteristics of the signals recorded on the disk, which enable data processing systems to read data from the disk.
This document provides for interchange of disks between drives. Together with a standard for volume and file structure, it provides for full data interchange between data processing systems.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 23 - Digitally Recorded Media for Information Interchange and Storagerss|
|ICS||35.220.30 - Optical storage devices|
|File size||22857 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.