IEC PAS 63313:2021
Position statement on germicidal UV-C irradiation - UV-C safety guidelines
Not within the scope are:
- devices having their own product safety standard, such as IEC 60335-2-109 applicable to UV-C water disinfection equipment and IEC 60335-2-65 applicable to UV-C air disinfection equipment
- application environments of UV-C devices
- products combining UV-C irradiance with chemicals and additives
- products that do not emit UV-C radiation such as UV-A, UV-B and near-UV devices
- requirements for performance and functional characteristics
- requirements for preventing material degradation and material damage
Share this page
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.