IEC TS 62351-5:2013
Power systems management and associated information exchange - Data and communications security - Part 5: Security for IEC 60870-5 and derivatives
- adds the capability to change Update Keys remotely;
- adds security statistics to aid in detecting attacks;
- adds measures to avoid being forced to change session keys too often;
- discards unexpected messages more often as possible attacks;
- adds to the list of permitted security algorithms;
- adds new rules for calculating challenge sequence numbers.
|Publication type||Technical Specification|
|TC/SC||TC 57 - Power systems management and associated information exchangerss|
|ICS||33.200 - Telecontrol. Telemetering|
|File size||1561 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.