IEC 62271-105:2021 RLV
High-voltage switchgear and controlgear - Part 105: Alternating current switch-fuse combinations for rated voltages above 1 kV up to and including 52 kV
IEC 62271-105:2021 applies to three-pole units for public and industrial distribution systems which are functional assemblies of switches composed of switches or switch-disconnectors and current-limiting fuses designed so as to be capable of
- breaking, at the rated voltage, any current up to and including the rated short-circuit breaking current;
- making, at the rated voltage, circuits to which the rated short-circuit breaking current applies.
This third edition cancels and replaces the second edition published in 2012. This edition constitutes a technical revision.
This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- the document has been updated to be in alignment with the second edition of IEC 62271-1:2017;
- rated TRV has been removed (TRV is only a test parameter), as in the latest revision of IEC 62271-100;
- differentiation has been introduced between requirements expressed for fulfilling the function expected from a switch-fuse combination, from requirements only relevant when the function is performed by a stand-alone device. The goal is to avoid duplication or conflicts of requirements with a standard dealing with assemblies, when the function is implemented within such an assembly.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 17/SC 17A - Switching devicesrss|
|ICS||29.130.10 - High voltage switchgear and controlgear|
|File size||2418 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.