IEC TR 62632:2013
Nanoscale electrical contacts and interconnects
- type and configuration of the nanoscale contacts and interconnects formed;
- requirements of the nanoscale contacts and interconnects in products;
- fabrication technologies, processes, and process controls used to make the nanoscale contacts and interconnects;
- characterization techniques used to quantify nanoscale contacts and nano-interconnects;
- functionality and performance of nanoscale contacts and interconnects;
- reliability of the nanoscale contacts and interconnects in products;
- and expectations of when the product and the associated nanoscale contacts will reach the market. This technical report points out the positive and negative characteristics of the nanoscale contacts and interconnects in each technology or nanomaterial discussed. This information may be helpful to product designers and researchers in their efforts to bring other nano-enabled products to the market. Recommendations for the formation and use of nanoscale contacts and interconnects are also indicated. Key words: nanotechnology, nanocontact, nano-contact
|Publication type||Technical Report|
|TC/SC||TC 113 - Nanotechnology for electrotechnical products and systemsrss|
|ICS||07.030 - Physics. Chemistry
07.120 - Nanotechnologies
|File size||1159 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.