Standardized product ontology register and transfer by spreadsheets - Part 1: Logical structure for data parcels
- Definition and specification of the logical structure and layout of the spreadsheet interface for definition, transfer, and registering of a reference dictionary;
- Definition and specification of library instance data belonging to a class of a reference dictionary described by a set of spreadsheets conformant to this part of IEC 62656;
- Definition and specification of the meta dictionary that enables the definition and transfer of a reference dictionary as a set of instance data conforming to the meta dictionary;
- Definition and specification of the meta-model as data that enables the definition and transfer of a reference dictionary as a set of instance data conforming to the meta-meta-dictionary;
- Specification of the mapping between the dictionary data expressed in the spreadsheet format and the EXPRESS model specified by IEC 61360-2/ISO 13584-42 (with some elements of ISO 13584-25);
- Description of the basic semantic mapping between the dictionary data expressed in the spreadsheet formats defined in this part of IEC 62656 and that of DIN 4002.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 3/SC 3D - Product properties and classes and their identificationrss|
|ICS||01.040.01 - Generalities. Terminology. Standardization. Documentation (Vocabularies)|
01.110 - Technical product documentation
|File size||5908 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.