Information technology - Radio frequency identification (RFID) for item management - Data protocol: data encoding rules and logical memory functions
- defines the encoded structure of object identifiers;
- specifies the data compaction rules that apply to the encoded data;
- specifies a Precursor for encoding syntax features efficiently;
- specifies formatting rules for the data, e.g. depending on whether a directory is used or not;
- defines how application commands, e.g. to lock data, are transferred to the Tag Driver;
- specifies processes associated with sensory information and the transfers to the Tag Driver;
- defines other communication to the application.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 31 - Automatic identification and data capture techniquesrss|
|ICS||35.040.50 - Automatic identification and data capture techniques|
|File size||6181 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.