Information technology - Automatic identification and data capture techniques - Digital signature data structure schema
The purpose of this document is to provide an open and interoperable method, between automated identification services and data carriers, to read data, verify data originality and data integrity in an offline use case.
This document specifies
- the meta data structure, the DigSig, which contains the digital signature and encoded structured data,
- the public key certificate parameter and extension use, the DigSig certificate, which contains the certified associated public key, the structured data description, the read methods, and private containers,
- the method to specify, read, describe, sign, verify, encode, and decode the structured data, the DigSig Data Description,
- the DigSig EncoderGenerator which generates the relevant asymmetric key pairs, keeps the private key secret, and generates the DigSigs, and
- the DigSig DecoderVerifier which, by using to the DigSig certificate, reads the DigSig from the set of data carriers, verifies the DigSig and extracts the structured data from the DigSig.
This document does not specify
- cryptographic methods, or
- key management methods.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 31 - Automatic identification and data capture techniquesrss|
|ICS||35.040.50 - Automatic identification and data capture techniques|
|File size||5589 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.