IEC 62271-212:2022 RLV
High-voltage switchgear and controlgear - Part 212: Compact Equipment Assembly for Distribution Substation (CEADS) for AC voltages up to 52 kV
IEC 62271-212;2022 specifies the service conditions, rated characteristics, general structural requirements and test methods of the assemblies of the main electrical functional units of a high-voltage transformer substation, duly interconnected, for AC voltages up to and including 52 kV on the high-voltage side and service frequency 50 Hz or 60 Hz. The CEADS is cable‑connected to the high-voltage network for indoor and outdoor applications of restricted access. This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition published in 2016. This edition constitutes a technical revision. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- clause numbering aligned with IEC 62271-1:2017,
- rewording of title and scope of the document,
- implement changes on internal arc definition and testing following the evolution of prefabricated substation concept according to IEC 62271-202,
- general review of main test procedures such as temperature rise or dielectric test on interconnections, considering control equipment, communication, smart grid devices and integration of components,
- general review of installation, operation, safety and maintenance requirements.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 17/SC 17C - Assembliesrss|
|ICS||29.130.10 - High voltage switchgear and controlgear|
|File size||6460 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 16:00 CET Monday to Friday.