Fixed resistors for use in electronic equipment - Part 8-1: Blank detail specification: Fixed surface mount (SMD) low power film resistors for general electronic equipment, classification level G
- It includes minor revisions related to tables, figures and references.
- Dedication to resistors of product classification level G, which is for general electronic equipment, typically operated under benign or moderate environmental conditions, like e.g. consumer products, or telecommunication user terminals.
- Implementation of the zero defect policy with the application of the single assessment level EZ in all test schedules.
- Substitution of the temperature coefficient of resistance (TCR), specified over the full defined temperature range, for the inferior and less significant temperature characteristic.
- Adition of a test for the immunity against electrostatic discharge.
- Implementation of the concept of stability classes with coordinated requirements to the performance at all prescribed tests.
- Addition of information relevant for the component user in his assembly process.
- Addition of an Annex providing special provisions for 0 resistors (jumpers), which may be part of a range of products covered by a detail specification derived from this blank detail specification.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 40 - Capacitors and resistors for electronic equipmentrss|
|ICS||31.040.10 - Fixed resistors|
|File size||1476 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.