Miniature fuses - Part 6: Fuse-holders for miniature fuse-links
- a maximum rated current of 16 A; and
- a maximum rated voltage of 1 500 V d.c. or 1 000 V a.c.; and
- for use up to 2 000 m above sea-level, unless otherwise specified. The object of this standard is to establish uniform requirements for safety and the assessment of electrical, mechanical, thermal and climatic properties of fuse-holders and the compatibility between fuse-holders and fuse-links. This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition published in 1994, its Amendment 1 (1996) and Amendment 2 (2002). This edition constitutes a technical revision. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- modify the arrangement of the fuse-holder samples in the planes in 13.1.1;
- add a new test 13.2.2: Glow-wire ignition test;
- change maximum gauge size for standard sheets 3 and 4 from 0,70 to 0,63 in table 5;
- change minimum gauge size for standard sheets 3 and 4 from 0,55 to 0,56 in table 5. Keywords: fuse-holders for miniature cartridge fuse-links, sub-miniature fuse-links, protection of electric appliances, electronic equipment and component parts.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 32/SC 32C - Miniature fusesrss|
|ICS||29.120.50 - Fuses and other overcurrent protection devices|
|File size||2157 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.