Semiconductor converters - General requirements and line commutated converters - Part 1-1: Specification of basic requirements
- re-edition of the whole standard according to the current directives;
- correction of definitions and addition of new terms, especially terms concerning EMC, harmonic distortion and insulation co-ordination;
- the service condition tolerances have been revised according to the IEC 61000 series;
- the insulation tests have been revised considering the insulation co-ordination;
- addition of three annexes.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 22 - Power electronic systems and equipmentrss|
|ICS||29.200 - Rectifiers. Converters. Stabilized power supply
29.045 - Semiconducting materials
|File size||2120 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.