Guidance for the selection of high-voltage A.C. cable systems
- the scope has been changed to a.c. high-voltage cables and cable systems;
- guidance relates to cables with extruded insulation;
- submarine cables are not covered but cables laid in water are covered;
- operation of systems with special bonding of the screen is covered;
- there is guidance on accessories;
- environmental aspects are addressed.
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 16:00 CET Monday to Friday.