Information technology -- Language independent arithmetic -- Part 3: Complex integer and floating point arithmetic and complex elementary numerical functions
ISO/IEC 10967-3:2005 specifies the properties of complex and imaginary integer datatypes and floating point datatypes, basic operations on values of these datatypes as well as some numerical functions for which operand or result values are of imaginary or complex integer datatypes or imaginary or complex floating point datatypes constructed from integer and floating point datatypes satisfying the requirements of ISO/IEC 10967-1. These operations and functions are available in a variety of programming languages in common use for mathematical and numerical applications.
The specification includes:
- Basic imaginary integer and complex integer operations;
- Non-transcendental imaginary floating point and Cartesian complex floating point operations;
- Exponentiation, logarithm, radian trigonometric, and hyperbolic operations for imaginary floating point and Cartesian complex floating point;
- The results produced by an included floating point operation when one or more operand values include IEC 60559 special values; and
- Program-visible parameters that characterize certain aspects of the operations.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 22 - Programming languages, their environments and system software interfacesrss|
|ICS||35.060 - Languages used in information technology|
|File size||1094 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.