1. About IEC publications
What types of publications are available?
The International Electrotechnical Commission is the leading global organization that publishes consensus-based international standards and manages conformity assessment systems for electric and electronic products, systems and services, collectively known as electrotechnology.
The IEC develops different types of publications:
- international standard (IS)
- technical specification (TS)
- technical report (TR)
- publicly available specification (PAS)
- systems reference deliverable (SRD)
- technology report (TEC)
- white paper (WP)
For more information click here.
For IEC Conformity Assessment we have:
- conformity assessment (CA)
- component specification (CS)
- operational document (OD)
- test report form (TRF)
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.